Data is captured from compatible scripts by scanning through O.M.R. (Optical Mark Reader) machine. There is no scope of inaccuracy in information gathering. The forms are machine-readable where a student has to fill up few circles to provide personal information (viz. name, fatherâ€™s name, date of birth, school/college code etc.). These filled circles are read through O.M.R. and information is gained which makes the database.
1. Answer script contains 31-digit special code called litho-code. So, both the students after the exam. and the examiners when given for evaluation cannot recognize the script that to which student or to which school/college it belongs to. Because the portion of the O.M.R. compatible form containing studentâ€™s roll, registration and subject code is detached from the answer script after the exam and sent to computer center.
2. As the examiner cannot identify the student or institution of the answer script, student gets justification in evaluation. After evaluation head examiner sends the second portion of O.M.R. readable form of the answer script to the computer center.
3. In this system, modern and practical oriented litho-code is used which is a random code with 31 digits and unique for every scripts. This litho-code is matched by computer software and the marks against a roll no. is got and thus tabulation is made based on that.
4. In computerized system, no data is entered manually. Every information is entered by scanning through O.M.R. machine. So, there is no scope of mistake in information gathering and result processing.
5. Result is published correctly and fast by the present computer system. For this reason students get opportunity to get admission in colleges/universities timely which helps to reduce session jam. There is no session jam in S.S.C. and H.S.C. level.